Thursday, June 9, 2011

FOLLOW FRIDAY: #5

Q. The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?

Umm... I don't know! I think I would switch places with the obvious answer, Hermione Granger. She's smart, she doesn't take crap from anyone, and she's powerful! If I picked a non-magical person I think it would have to be... Tris from Divergent or Ginny from The Only Alien on the Planet, both are strong female leads and I love that about them. Can you tell how indecisive I am?  

Who would you pick? 

Check out my 200 Follower Giveaway! ;)

20 comments:

  1. I picked Tris from Divergent because well, I think she rocks! Hermoine would be fun too!

    New follower stopping by! Happy Friday!

    Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people are picking Hermione, myself included! She's definitely an awesome girl. And Tris would be fun to switch with as well. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indecisive is on occasion my middle name. (See?) Hermione would be fabulous! Pop in and say hello to Snape, have dinner in the Great Hall, ride on some staircases. Tris would be an interesting swap, too - although I think I'd prefer to go before all the chaos erupts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how indecisive you are... I had to choose a couple too!

    My FF Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had to choose from Harry's world, I'd probably choose Hermione too! She's someone I would want to befriend in real life haha. :D

    Here's my Follow Friday post...

    (Oh and it seems like there's something wrong with Google Friend Connect. I'll be back to follow soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everybody seems to be picking Hermione today!

    View my FF at www.thepaperbackheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Hopping by for the follow friday.

    great choise!!

    Wishing you a wonderfull weekend!

    Kyanara from the Life of a BookAholic

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOh seen pretty much all those answers already! Yeah, it is pretty hard to choose just one! And I didn't even think to go to YA books, thought it would be odd since I'm older than the characters in them. Oh well!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely think it would be cool to be Hermione! I can't believe I forgot HP when considering this, though. Great choice!

    Happy weekend. :) New follower.

    My character life-switching discussion can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also picked Hermione, as did a lot of people! Well, she *is* incredibly awesome. I want to follow, but your followers widget isn't working right now (grrr... Blogger!) So, I'll be back to follow you later. Have a great weekend! :)

    Kat @ A Myriad of Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I picked Hermione too. I've decided that Annabeth from Percy Jackson and the Olympians is my second choice! Have you read any of the Percy Jackson books?

    I am a new follower. :)

    Amanda
    http://happyreadingsreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hermione was one of my answers as well. I think it would be fun to be her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopping through. I'm all about Hermione too.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely hard to pick just one heroine! Hermione is a good way to go though. I'd have to go with Elena from Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series. I'm your newest follower, happy Friday!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads
    Sign-up for Midnight Summer Festival

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi, than you so much for stopping by my blog and for the follow.
    returning the follow

    Love
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would either pick Hermione or Ginny from Harry Potter, they're both awesome in different ways!(: And I totally should have put Tris from Divergent, sigh. Just the fact that she's with Four is good enough for me.

    New follower<3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oops I'm sorry, I forgot I've already commented! My memory is terrible -_-

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Carmel - Thanks so much! And I haven't read Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series. It sounds fantastic though, and I've heard nothing but good things about it, I definitely need to check it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Felicia - It's okay! I forget all the time lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I try and reply to every comment! Whether on my page or yours! If you don't see your reply here check your latest blog entry!

Labels

ally condie (2) andrea cremer (1) anna carey (1) anna dressed in blood (1) april lindner (1) ARC (1) barnes and noble (1) beauty queens (1) bh (2) biggest fan (1) birthday (1) blogging (1) book giveaway (4) book giveaways (1) book review (13) books (1) borders (1) cara lynn shultz (1) cat adoption (1) charlotte bronte (1) claudia gray (1) closing (1) coloring books (1) crave (1) divergent (1) dust city (1) dvd set (1) eve (1) evernight (1) fairies (1) fairy (1) favorite book (2) ff (7) giveaway (2) giveaway winner (3) giveaway winners (1) giveaways (1) goals (1) going too far (1) haley penca (1) halloween (1) harry potter movie (1) holly black (2) illustration (1) imm (4) jane (1) jane eyre (1) jeepers creepers (1) jennifer echols (1) kady cross (1) karsten knight (1) kendare blake (1) kiersten white (2) kimberly derting (1) kitten (1) kristen d. randle (1) laura j. burns (1) libba bray (1) lochase (3) loren chase (6) main character (1) masquerade (1) matched (2) mcdonald's (2) mcdouble (1) melinda metz (1) milkshake (1) motivation (1) nightshade (1) novel (1) outline (1) outlining (1) paranormalcy (1) patricia briggs (1) pegasus (1) pencadesign (1) perfect chemistry (1) plot (2) r.j. anderson (1) rant (2) red glove (1) reviews (1) robert paul weston (1) robin mckinley (2) season 2 premiere (1) silver borne (1) simon and schuster (1) simone elkeles (1) spellbound (1) story (1) summer (1) supernaturally (1) the cw (2) the girl in the steel corset (1) the hero and the crown (1) the only alien on the planet (1) the pledge (1) the vampire diaries (2) true blood season 1 (1) ultraviolet (1) veronica roth (1) video (1) wal-mart (1) white cat (1) wildefire (1) wow (3) writer's block (1) writing (3) writing process (1) year of the kat (1)