Sunday, June 5, 2011

IN MY MAILBOX: #4


In My Mailbox is this great meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren where you get to showcase the books you've received that week.You get to see the books people have bought, borrowed, or received for review. This week I totally caved and went crazy... My bank account hates me. I also took pictures this time! Let me know what you guys think! Pictures I take or Web book cover pics? Here they are:
 
 BOUGHT:





KINDLE: 

  
FOR REVIEW: Thanks to NetGalley and Abrams


WON: Thanks to Tiger Holland @ All-Consuming Books

 
What did you guys get?

21 comments:

  1. You got some excellent books! I think you'll really enjoy Hex Hall and the Morganville series if you haven't read it before is really good. I got misfit for review as well =]

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous set! I love Morganville Vampires. And Sunshine.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many new books! I'm jealous. :) I'm looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books !
    I can't wait to start reading The Morganville Vamires series .. I hope you'll enjoy it !
    The Demon Trapper's Daughter is pretty good !
    Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Killer mailbox!! Loved the Demon Trapper's Daughter!! Hope you like it too! The Iron Queen was fantastic as well and Crusade was pretty interesting too! Kinda miffed that the new book will release in paperback though, I had bought the hardcover of Crusade last year. Oh well!

    Here's my IMM

    Happy Reading!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunshine and Blood Red Road! Awesome picks this week, both are excellent. Happy reading:-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got a lot of great books this week! I loved The Iron Queen! Happy Reading.

    PLease check out my IMM: http://mbooknerd1995.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey you with your cool Photoshop tricks (LOL) I've nominated you for an award. Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week! Hex Hall, Iron Queen, SO GOOD! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought Ghost Town a couple weeks ago not knowing it was a series, so now I have to buy all the other ones before I can read that one xD
    Maybe I should have read the book a little more.
    But anyways FANTASTIC stack of books and I hope you enjoy them(:

    Lisa
    Make sure to check out my 50 Follower Giveaway!:D
    http://turningpages.blogspot.com/2011/05/50-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW I'm totally digging your layout it's lovely! That Sunshine cover is gorgeous by the way *stares* xD Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morganville vampires series ive been waiting to finish my other series to read, ive heard amazing things about it. Hex hall and the Demon Trappers Daughter ive wanted to get so bad!! You are such a lucky duck, but this friday my boyfriend is taking me book shopping so i might just pick them up then =D

    The rest ive never heard of, but ill be waiting for your reviews to find out if i should get to know them lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO many good books here! That golden cover of SUNSHINE is calling my name to be looked up and I didn't realise that THE DEMON TRAPPER'S DAUGHTER came out so I'll have to pick that one up, too.

    I really enjoyed BLOOD RED ROAD so I'm curious as to what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't started The Morganville Vampire series yet. It's a little daunting! I'm sure I'll get to it someday though.

    I loved The Iron Queen! The ending totally ripped my heart out, but that's okay ;) We still get ASH in The Iron Knight.

    The Demon Trapper's Daughter is actually on its way over to me now so hopefully we both enjoy it (assuming you haven't read it already)!

    Happy reading :) Great book week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A few of these books are on my TBR pile. Hex Hall, the Iron Queen, and Sunshine all look like delightful reads. Happy reading!

    Also, I usually use web book covers, but I like what you’ve done in these pictures. I have an eye for covers, so by taking multiple pictures, it allows you to see all of the covers equally. Stick with this format :).

    -Alisa @ the Novel Nook (my IMM)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh I loved Sunshine and The Demon Trappers Daughter! I haven't read any of the rest, but it looks like you'll be busy this week lol. Happy Reading! : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, Lo!

    I just nominated you for the Irresistibly Sweet Blogger Award! Deets on my page!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Hannah - Thanks so much! I'm really looking forward to starting these, I've read some really great reviews! ;)

    @Elodie - I got The Demon Trapper's Daughter specifically because of your review! And I really hope I like The Morganville Vampires too, I'm most looking forward to those! ;)

    @Trish - Aww! Thanks so much! I'm heading over to your blog right now! And I'm still working on my Photoshop SKILLZ lol, they're not quite up to par yet!

    @Reading Angel - I can't wait to get started on Hex Hall, it sounds incredibly good! ;)

    @Lisa - The exact same thing happened to me! I won Ghost Town and then realized it was the 9th in the series so now I have to back track and get all the previous books lol. I'm so glad I won the book but now I have to play catchup!

    @Blueicegal - Thank you so much! I really appreciate that! I know! That's why I bought it, I already have the older cover in hardback but I the new cover was so sparkly I had to get it!

    @Bookbitereviews - While you're with your boyfriend get as many books as you can lol! I've heard amazing things about The Morganville Vampires as well so I'm super excited to get started on them!

    @Kaye - You really should look up Sunshine, it's such a fantastic book! I've read it before but like you... that golden cover was calling my name lol. So definitely check it out! And I'm psyched about Blood Red Road because of all of the great reviews and I read an excerpt and LOVED it!

    @The Story Queen - I can't wait to get started on The Demon Trapper's Daughter, I'm so glad your getting it as well! I hope we both enjoy it!

    @Alisa - Thanks so much for the input! I think I will keep it like this, it was actually easier than looking up each picture for the books and compiling them together which I was really surprised about. ;)

    @Semisweet - I will be very busy this week! My TBR pile keeps getting bigger and bigger and I have yet to make a dent in it yet! I LOVED Sunshine as well! And thank you so much! I really appreciate that! I'll head on over to your blog right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha I've been dying to read all three of the books in the second pic you posted. Hex Hall looks soo good and the Iron Fey series is sooo good! Nice IMM as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You got some great books. Some I already have sitting on my shelf that I haven't gotten around to reading yet and I really need to! Books like Hex Hall,, The Iron Fey series, and of course I've been dying to read The Demon Trapper's Daughter too. And anything by Rachel Caine is good. :)

    Totally a brand new follower and will stalking/pulling up stakes at your awesome blog!

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My IMM #006 --> Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Iron Fey is one of my favorite series!! I hope you enjoy Iron Queen. And when you finish, you should read Summer's Crossing :). And Hex Hall was one hilarious ride/one of my favorite books of 2010!! I haven't read the Morganville Vampires but everyone raves about it.

    Happy reading!
    -Christina Reads YA

    ReplyDelete

I try and reply to every comment! Whether on my page or yours! If you don't see your reply here check your latest blog entry!

Labels

ally condie (2) andrea cremer (1) anna carey (1) anna dressed in blood (1) april lindner (1) ARC (1) barnes and noble (1) beauty queens (1) bh (2) biggest fan (1) birthday (1) blogging (1) book giveaway (4) book giveaways (1) book review (13) books (1) borders (1) cara lynn shultz (1) cat adoption (1) charlotte bronte (1) claudia gray (1) closing (1) coloring books (1) crave (1) divergent (1) dust city (1) dvd set (1) eve (1) evernight (1) fairies (1) fairy (1) favorite book (2) ff (7) giveaway (2) giveaway winner (3) giveaway winners (1) giveaways (1) goals (1) going too far (1) haley penca (1) halloween (1) harry potter movie (1) holly black (2) illustration (1) imm (4) jane (1) jane eyre (1) jeepers creepers (1) jennifer echols (1) kady cross (1) karsten knight (1) kendare blake (1) kiersten white (2) kimberly derting (1) kitten (1) kristen d. randle (1) laura j. burns (1) libba bray (1) lochase (3) loren chase (6) main character (1) masquerade (1) matched (2) mcdonald's (2) mcdouble (1) melinda metz (1) milkshake (1) motivation (1) nightshade (1) novel (1) outline (1) outlining (1) paranormalcy (1) patricia briggs (1) pegasus (1) pencadesign (1) perfect chemistry (1) plot (2) r.j. anderson (1) rant (2) red glove (1) reviews (1) robert paul weston (1) robin mckinley (2) season 2 premiere (1) silver borne (1) simon and schuster (1) simone elkeles (1) spellbound (1) story (1) summer (1) supernaturally (1) the cw (2) the girl in the steel corset (1) the hero and the crown (1) the only alien on the planet (1) the pledge (1) the vampire diaries (2) true blood season 1 (1) ultraviolet (1) veronica roth (1) video (1) wal-mart (1) white cat (1) wildefire (1) wow (3) writer's block (1) writing (3) writing process (1) year of the kat (1)